Fly N B Park
Facilities Contracting, Inc. contracted with the Highlands Ranch Metro District to renovate and restore the Plews house and park located in the Fly'n B Park. The Mathew Plews house was built in 1906 and is located on 5 acres on the Northwest side of Highlands Ranch. We performed extensive renovations to the house to maintain its history yet converted the house into a nature center. In addition to the house renovation, we constructed a gazebo, boat deck, cleanup of the trail, and parking for the historical park.